Skip to main content

Sigh Styles for ROYALE's Brand Awareness Campaign: Royale Beauty

Sigh Styles have been supporting brand awareness campaigns for new direct selling businesses in the Philippines.  If you remember, I had a collaboration with Human Heart Nature and Beautiful Horizon, see HERE and HERE.  And this year, I decided to promote another direct selling business which has been in the industry for quite some time now.  I was introduced to Royale Business Club through my sister's officemate, C2, nick for Luisito.  He did later become our (my sister and I) business partner / adviser.  As C2 is also interested in photography, the photo shoot then became another great collaboration of talents.
Now let's talk about Royalè.

Royalè is a 100% Filipino-owned corporation established in 2006. From its headquarters in Quezon City, Philippines, the company is continually changing the landscape as we know it - from its expansion of branches throughout key cities in the country to international hotspots in the cities of Dubai, Taipei, Singapore, Doha & Abu Dhabi.

Royalè as a Brand is synonymous with innovation and modern. From the packaging to the over-all impeccable quality and service, Royalè products are superlative in all aspects. Its success in the local and international markets is a glaring declaration of this feat.

This photo shoot is particularly focused on the beauty products of Royale.
Hence, I entitled this beautiful shoot as ROYALE BEAUTY (taken from the company's line of beauty treats).

I collaborated with LOUISE for the second time as the model for this campaign.  If you can remember, Louise is the very first model that I have worked with back in 2012.  See HERE.

Beauty equates elegance, exquisiteness, refinement, glamour.  And with ROYALE BEAUTY products - both for personal care and beauty supplements, the enumerated adjectives would all become a woman's daily wear, revealing that beauty inside out.


I am too inspired in styling for this photo shoot. I am pro-feminism and this concept shoot is one good avenue to express my advocacy on woman empowerment.  Putting on polished, bold, yet chic disposition as seen on the choice of clothing and art direction. 




This photo says, " Look at me, I am more than what meets the eye." 


Over the years, I have learned that what's important in a dress is the woman who is wearing it.
- Yves Saint Laurent
ROYALE's thrusts:
Beauty. Health. Opportunity. Wealth.


Elegance is the result of a natural equilibrium between simplicity, looking after oneself and intelligence.  All this generates the attitude we call elegance.  It is a quality which, contrary to popular belief, does not required deep pockets.  - Giorgio Armani



The empowered woman is powerful beyond measure and beautiful beyond description. - Dr. Steve Maraboli



The business model of Royalè is now the benchmark of Filipino-owned corporations who want to expand their operations worldwide. This pursuit requires more than hard work, but rather, it calls for continuous dedication to excellence and a pragmatic understanding of large-scale multi-national operations. More importantly, a management with keen business sense, acumen and diligence of the highest level is required. 




Hair and Make-up is done by Sigh Style's trusted artist: DANI ALCEDERA.  
For inquiries on her HMU services, you can comment on to this post or email me at sighstyles@gmail.com and I will certainly connect you to Dani.  You can also send directly your inquiries to her facebook account here.

“Women think of all colors except the absence of color. I have said that black has it all. White too. Their beauty is absolute. It is the perfect harmony.” 
― Coco ChanelChanel



For inquiries and orders of ROYALE products and to get to know more of the business, contact LUISITO BINAL and MAY.
You can also comment on to this post or email me at sighstyles@gmail.com and I will surely connect you to Luisito and May.


Fashion Styling and Creative Direction: Sigh Styles
Photography: 
Accessories: Sugar Kissed

Locale: 
Head Office of Royale Business Club in Cebu City at F. Ramos St.


Do keep coming back for my styling stints.

Live in style, everyday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eight Reasons Why Thailand Is Indeed Amazing

Thailand has been dubbed as the Land of Smiles and its catchy tag line is "Amazing Thailand" .  I have gone to Bangkok , the capital of Thailand, three times and my latest trip last January of this year was unbelievably filled with all the fun, adventure and terrific blissful moments that are worth for keeps in my yottabye memory. Without hesitation and with confidence, I certainly agree that Thailand is indeed an amazing place to spend time for vacation and even a pleasant place to settle down.  Though I've only been in Bangkok (and in Nonthaburi), but Bangkok offers all the reasons why I should keep visiting to their capital and to their country as well. With my phenomenal experiences, I am revealing my top 8 reasons why Thailand is Indeed Amazing. (1) The PLACE The land area of Bangkok is really vast, and the place that I would love to go back again and again is the area of SIAM.  I find it as the heart of Bangkok.  This is where shopp

Exploring the World of Coca-Cola in Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.A.

As tourists, it is but normal to always visit the top tourist destinations of the place where you are traveling to especially if it is your first time in that particular city / country.  So when we have the best chance to explore the capital of the state of Georgia, U.S.A. which is Atlanta, travel recommendation list for the top places to see in Atlanta have led us to step into the WORLD OF COCA-COLA ! Here's a quick overview of this famous attraction in Atlanta: The World of Coca-Cola is a museum, located in Atlanta, Georgia, showcasing the history of The Coca-Cola Company.  Wikipedia Address :  121 Baker St NW, Atlanta, GA 30313 Opened :  August 3, 1990 Phone :  +1 404-676-5151 Owner :  The Coca-Cola Company Floor count :  2 Did you know :  The original World of Coca-Cola saw around nine million visitors during its years of operation, becoming Atlanta's most visited indoor attraction. wikipedia.org It was a brig

Shopping in Woodstock and Kennesaw, Georgia, U.S.A.

Woodstock is a city in Cherokee County, Georgia , United States. The population was 29,898 at the 2015 census . Originally a stop on the Louisville and Nashville Railroad, Woodstock is part of the Atlanta metropolitan area. And  Kennesaw is a city northwest of Atlanta, Georgia. The Southern Museum of Civil War and Locomotive History displays weapons and a steam locomotive.  When I travel, aside from exploring famous tourist attractions of the place, my next favorite must-do is Shopping! When in the cities Woodstock and Kennesaw in the state of Georgia, you will be amazed with the wide array of shopping destinations which are just a few meters drive away from each other. My three-week vacation in Woodstock had allowed me to explore the varied shopping establishments of the cities of Woodstock and Kennesaw.   Below is the summarized list of the type shops and the names of the specific commercial establishments that I have visited and shopped at and further below are the snap