Skip to main content

Artist Portfolio: Dani, Celeste, Macky

Portfolio-making is one of SighStyles activities to highlight its advocacy of promoting talents of artists from models, photographers, hair and make-up artists, fashion designers, fashion accessory designer, and fashion stylists like me.  If you have been following this blog, I have helped and may have encouraged others to do more for their talents.  I have worked with enthusiasts, who at the same time want to be profound with their field of interest and was also able to collaborate with professionals. I devote this post to these individuals who have inspired me in one way or another to keep rolling, to sustain the drive and to remain motivated to be more better than what is present.

I am blessed to be in a circle of co-workers who have similar passion with me - the arts.  Although, we have distinct propensities, but the denominator is still for the love of art.  

Hair and Make-up Artist

Her name may sound familiar as she seems to be a resident HMUA for SighStyles.  Yes, we have collaborated several times. When I started venturing into fashion styling 2 years ago, Dani was the HMUA. She was also at that time giving herself a try to the art of make-up and hair styling.  See our first adventures which I called Almost Vintage Luxe - HERE.
I am very meticulous when it comes to my personal make-up.  I know how to put the basics on my face but when it comes to special events or parties, I need another creative hands to prettify me at least. Honestly, Dani is currently the only make-up artist that I entrust my face to when it comes to putting on make-up and styling my hair for company events.
Dani is also a make-up blogger, you can check out HERE to see her amazing blog posts.  If you are looking for a Hair and Make-up Artist, you can email me at sighstyles@gmail.com and I will connect you to Dani.  You can also click on her name to link to her facebook account.

Dani is wearing clothes from cyEcle, styled by SighStlyes and hair and make-up by Macky Caguyong.


Fashion Accessory Designer
Celeste has started her own fashion accessory online shop in Facebook which she branded it as FAB'LES (for Fabulous).  She is the sole designer of her fashion accessory line.  What is more awe-inspiring, is that all of her accessories are hand-crafted by herself alone. Celeste have also designed and made accessories for some of SighStyles photo shoot. 
Do visit her shop in facebook HERE to shop her amazing pieces.
 Celeste is also interested in fashion design, so she enrolled in dress-making classes.  During our 2012 Christmas party presentation contest, she have sewn one of our costumes, and of course it was very well-done. For sure, those lovely, cute tutu skirts that she made, have highly contributed to our victory that night.  We won first place. :)
Purple is Celeste's favorite color, so I asked her if she has a purple dress.  In this photo shoot, Celeste is wearing her own dress,  styled by SighStyles and hair and make-up by Macky Caguyong.


Hair and Make-up Artist
Macky is the artistic hands behind the beautiful faces of these portfolio photos.  He is the first male HMUA that I have worked with.  
Macky is the HMUA for my feature on Sunstar last May 2, 2014 issue.  See it HERE.  It was our first collaboration.
As you can see, Macky is also a SHE.  In this shoot, he grabbed one of cyEcle's dresses and donned it, put on a motley of accessories from SighStyles and styled it himself.  Make-up and hair by himself. For inquiries on Macky's HMUA services, email me at sighstyles@gmail.com and I will certainly connect you to him or you can go directly to his facebook account HERE.

Creative Direction and Photography by

Do LIKE Sigh Styles and Captures PAGE in Facebook.

Do keep coming back for more of my styling stints.


Live in style every day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eight Reasons Why Thailand Is Indeed Amazing

Thailand has been dubbed as the Land of Smiles and its catchy tag line is "Amazing Thailand" .  I have gone to Bangkok , the capital of Thailand, three times and my latest trip last January of this year was unbelievably filled with all the fun, adventure and terrific blissful moments that are worth for keeps in my yottabye memory. Without hesitation and with confidence, I certainly agree that Thailand is indeed an amazing place to spend time for vacation and even a pleasant place to settle down.  Though I've only been in Bangkok (and in Nonthaburi), but Bangkok offers all the reasons why I should keep visiting to their capital and to their country as well. With my phenomenal experiences, I am revealing my top 8 reasons why Thailand is Indeed Amazing. (1) The PLACE The land area of Bangkok is really vast, and the place that I would love to go back again and again is the area of SIAM.  I find it as the heart of Bangkok.  This is where shopp

Exploring the World of Coca-Cola in Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.A.

As tourists, it is but normal to always visit the top tourist destinations of the place where you are traveling to especially if it is your first time in that particular city / country.  So when we have the best chance to explore the capital of the state of Georgia, U.S.A. which is Atlanta, travel recommendation list for the top places to see in Atlanta have led us to step into the WORLD OF COCA-COLA ! Here's a quick overview of this famous attraction in Atlanta: The World of Coca-Cola is a museum, located in Atlanta, Georgia, showcasing the history of The Coca-Cola Company.  Wikipedia Address :  121 Baker St NW, Atlanta, GA 30313 Opened :  August 3, 1990 Phone :  +1 404-676-5151 Owner :  The Coca-Cola Company Floor count :  2 Did you know :  The original World of Coca-Cola saw around nine million visitors during its years of operation, becoming Atlanta's most visited indoor attraction. wikipedia.org It was a brig

Shopping in Woodstock and Kennesaw, Georgia, U.S.A.

Woodstock is a city in Cherokee County, Georgia , United States. The population was 29,898 at the 2015 census . Originally a stop on the Louisville and Nashville Railroad, Woodstock is part of the Atlanta metropolitan area. And  Kennesaw is a city northwest of Atlanta, Georgia. The Southern Museum of Civil War and Locomotive History displays weapons and a steam locomotive.  When I travel, aside from exploring famous tourist attractions of the place, my next favorite must-do is Shopping! When in the cities Woodstock and Kennesaw in the state of Georgia, you will be amazed with the wide array of shopping destinations which are just a few meters drive away from each other. My three-week vacation in Woodstock had allowed me to explore the varied shopping establishments of the cities of Woodstock and Kennesaw.   Below is the summarized list of the type shops and the names of the specific commercial establishments that I have visited and shopped at and further below are the snap